Science graduate with a 2:1 or higher? About to complete your science degree and want to train as a clinical scientist in the NHS?
**PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED**
We're offering a range of programmes across our disciplines and are inviting you to come and see what University Hospital Southampton (UHS) has to offer.
The open day will include:
- a general overview of the STP programme
- info on how UHS supports STP trainees to maximise their training
- presentations by past and present UHS scientist trainees
- tours of departments, where possible
- stands with posters containing departmental information
- staff on hand to answer questions on specific areas.
Programmes we're hoping to offer for September 2019:
- Cardiac science
- Vascular science
- Respiratory and sleep science
- Critical care science
- Gastrointestinal physiology
- Clinical immunology
- Genetic counselling
- Radiotherapy physics
(subject to confirmation of funding by Health Education England)
For more information on the STP programme, see: www.nshcs.org.uk
Registration is now closed. Please keep an eye on our calendar for our next event.
Follow us on twitter @uhshcsahp