Moving to Southampton: everything you'll need
Check out the links below for information and advice on moving to and living in Southampton, from finding a new home to continuing your education.
MOVING FROM OUTSIDE THE UK
BUYING OR RENTING A HOME
For tips on renting and information on short term accommodation, see the Where to stay page.
Parking at UHS
Parking on site is limited, and we're looking at a range of opportunities to help improve the parking provision for both staff and visitors. We give priority to members of staff who:
- work after 10pm or start or leave before 6am each morning
- are required to regularly travel between sites at least three times per week
- must be on-site within 30 minutes when on call (category A on call)
- are blue badge holders
- are in posts which are currently identified as difficult to recruit
- have other reasons for needing parking - these are looked at on a case by case basis, for example consultants with outreach clinics.
For information on parking for staff at UHS, please contact the Travelwise team.